For a business to thrive there is the need to inject funds into it. Getting a partner who can help you grow your business in such times is quite difficult as such partners usually are more concerned with what is in it for them than they are with the growth of your business. IML has therefore decided to be that partner that is ready to offer assistance to help your business grow. This product targets both customers and non-customers who own micro-businesses as well as petty traders among others.
- The client must contribute Susu for a minimum of 3 months.
- Loan Amount ranges from GH¢ 500 – GH¢ 10,000.00 (five times client’s savings)
- A minimum of two guarantors is required.
- Loans terminated before maturity attract one month of additional interest plus outstanding principal.
- Loan Duration: 3 – 6 months
- Loan Repayment Frequency: weekly / bi-weekly/monthly
- Grace Period: Depends on loan repayment frequency
- Interest Rate: 5% monthly
- Lien: 25% or three month’s savings
- Processing fees :3%
- Application form: GH¢ 5.00
- LPF: 2%
- Loan default penalty – 0.25% daily
Access to financial assistance within a short period
Access to a revolving facility.
- 3 passport pictures if a new applicant (for account opening forms, loan forms, and passbook).
- Valid National ID card
- 1 Guarantor